- Repairing will restore your units to full health, at the expense of rations and gold.
- It is not possible to cancel repairs, but you can still modify equipment or perform other activities like modernization.
- Larger and higher-level units take more time to repair, but it is possible to repair a unit instantly by using a fast repair material(FRM).
- FRM DOES NOT offset the resource requirements (fuel & steel) needed for repairs. The needed resources will still be consumed regardless.
- You start the game with two repair slots. You can pay money to expand to 3 or 4 slots.
- To use FRM to instantly finish repairs use the yellow button (shown below) or activate the button on the repair confirmation window (shown on the side).
- Defeated (who has being "killed" during battle) Milihime will cost even more rations and gold. When trying to use FRM, it might also require special items.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.