Allow your damaged units to be repaired to full health. Repairing requires rations and gold, and will take time to finish. You can use the Alarm Clock (目覚まし時計セツト) to instantly finish the repair.
This is where you send your units to complete missions for additional resources and experience. None of the missions involve combat, so you won't have to worry about damaging your units. You will, however, need to resupply them once the mission is completed.
Process of using unneeded units to increase the statistics (Firepower, Accuracy, Evasion, Armour) of a single unit. Also known as Merging.
- Reconnaissance (To spot the enemies' position before the combat starts)
- Formation Selection (Choosing formation that gives stats boost)
- Aerial Combat Phase (Occurs only when Aircraft is present)
- Suppressive Firing Phase (First strike by Assault Guns, Tank Destroyers, Towed Guns, or Self-Propelled Guns)
- Shelling Phase
- Pursuit Phase (Second shelling phase, only when Command Car is present)
- Cover Firing Phase (Last shot by Assault Guns, Tank Destroyers, Towed Guns, or Self-Propelled Guns)
- Optional: Mop-up Phase (Infantry & Mechanized Infantry stats boost 100%)
You can promote a unit when they reach their required level. This will result in *unit name*- II, 昇 or 昇II. Also known as Upgrading.
When your unit has low morale, you'll see either a red sad face or a blue dead-tired face on the top left of your unit's profile along with a red glow. Let them rest or get an S Rank during a sortie to boost their morale up.
When your unit is in high morale, sparkle(?) might happen. This will give your unit a stat boost during sorties.